Friday, May 23, 2008

May and counting...

I have been going to The Curve more often the past 2 weeks than i did for the last 6 months.. It has been a very lonely and depressing week for me. I watched Narnia 2 yesterday..(or rather sit at the cinema and sleep). I cant even remember when was the last time I slept in a movie theatre. For those who do not know me, I'm movie freak. I have crazy collection of dvds..half of which were borrowed and never returned to me.. So when i fell asleep in cinema it is something abnormal that requires some sort of post mortem.

I have started visiting my division again.. After much persuasion from my boss i finally made the first move and see those people again. It's so tiring..having to sit for hours, talking bout the same old crap repeatitively..something that i used to enjoy but somehow lost its effect on me. It takes a lot of courage and patience to be actively involved in politics.. I guess we're in a way a poker player.. the better you are at hiding your true feelings the faster you climb the hierarchy..

I listened half heartedly to a joker in my Dun.. he's declared openly to contest the Vice Chief Division for Subang. well, best of luck to you bro.. u need lotsa it.. this person who's done nothing during his time in Pemuda suddenly feels like he can contribute so much more in the division level. I wonder at times, if he's on medication or simply some kinda designer drugs that he can talk for hours rambling stupidly and actually think that he's good! God.. i can't stand ignorant people like this.. sorry.. i guess i am rambling stupidly too.. i'm just bored.. and tired..
P/s:- I'm not contesting in any post this year..

No comments: